Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WUPR Illustration 01 ("i have no shame with my political views")

For an issue of WUPR, we were tasked to illustrate an article of our choosing. I chose an article that was about the faults of the current GOP, mainly how it devolved from a party that stressed low-taxes and seeking energy sources within the country, to a party made up of conservative-right-wackos (Tea Party) and flip-floppers that utter gaffes every other sentence (Romney) whose party agenda is anti-everything. 
                             

original sketches/thumbnails: 


I think I'm going to revise it in the future. The text could be better arranged, and I could do a better job with coloring. Maybe I'll even change the format/layout of it to better illustrate a sense of passed time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment